First of all I have to give a big thanks to the lovely Modeviblog and Dreamer Achiever for nominating me for something called the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m honoured that you thought of me guys. There were some rules you had to follow to accept that included sharing 7 facts about yourself, adding the badge to your site and nominating 15 other bloggers. However since I’ve only just started blogging, I haven’t had the time to get to know that many blogs yet, so making nominations would feel a bit wrong at this point. Hope that’s ok. What I can do is give you 7 facts about myself.
- I truly believe that the world would be a better place if we stopped blaming others for all the bad stuff in the world and got to work on loving ourselves instead.
- I love making stuff and being creative.
- I love to read and I can’t go on Amazon.com without buying a new book.
- I really love doing my hair and creating new hairstyles, and when I do I make sure to take pictures, however 90% of the time my hair is in a lazy top-knot.
- I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. I love making really tasty gourmet dishes for the weekends, but I hate doing the everyday boring dinners.
- I love red wine.
- I almost never watch TV. Except for a few hours of Netflix on the weekends.